- Days of Elijah
- You Make Me Brave
- God is Thy Faithfulness (with Prayer)
- Advent Reading (O Come O Come Emmanuel)
- Communion: Remembrance
- Offering: My Deliverer
- Signs that points to the second advent, when Jesus comes again.
- Life is difficult – not always, do not bring fulfillment, change comes, etc. We see it happening today (e.g. recent shootings)(Luke 21:25-26)
- Anticipate your help (Luke 21:27-28). People come to help, by reflecting Jesus.
- Look for God’s Kingdom to break in (Luke 21:29-31)
- Don’t get lackadaisical (Luke 21:32). He is coming again! We’ve heard this before, but don’t get lazy about this message. It is not a scare tactic, but something to embrace and anticipate! Be ready!
- Hold to Jesus’ words (Luke 21:32). If done, a difference would be made in the world.
- Don’t miss the expectation of Christ’s coming (Luke 21:34-35)
- Stay awake! (Luke 21:36)
- Nathanael was the first to recognize Jesus as King (John 1:49)
- Jesus will not conform to our image of a king (John 6:15)
- Jesus is a threat to politics (John 18:33)
- Jesus wants to be king by our choice (John 18:34)
- Jesus Kingship & Kingdom is different (John 18:36)
- The King calls us to truth (John 18:37)
- King of the Hill:
- Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe – Mr. Beaver quote: Aztlan, symbolizing Jesus, is good!
- Who’s the King of your hill?
- Build Your Kingdom Here
- Here I Am to Worship
- Sovereign (with Prayer)
- Offering: Majesty
- Communion: Revelation Song
- Today is the Day
- Because He Lives
- Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (Look Up)
- Communion: Your Unfailing Loves
- Offering: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus
- Beware of glorifying human achievement (Mark13:1-2)
- Beware of deceivers (Mark 13:5-6)
- Beware of allowing current events to define you theology (Mark 13:7)
- Beware of losing your cool (Mark 13:7b)
- Beware of quitting (Mark 13:8)
- Beware of discouraging others (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Soul of Fire
- Seek Ye First
- As the Deer (Prayer)
- Offering: More the Amazing / I Stand Amazed
- Communion: Everything
- Beware of false piety (Mark 12:38a; Numbers 15:38)
- Beware of demanding respect (Mark 12:38b)
- Beware of seeking prominence & preeminence (Mark 12:39)
- Beware of exploiting the helpless (Mark 12:40a)
- Beware of prayers prayed to impress (Mark 12:40b)
- Beware of quantity over quality (Mark 12:41-44)
Reverend Gary Moore
Plans – we make plans with everything in our lives. Jesus left a plan for his disciples. God has plan for all of us.
Transforming lives through the love of Christ