- 10,000 Reasons
- Your Love Never Fails
- Revelation Song
- Still (with Prayer)
- Communion: What Do I Know of Holy
- Offering: We Believe
Pastor Jeff Purganan
- Follow-up to sermon, I See You
- The church is in healing season. We will take actions to address in those in this season.
- It means we need to pay attention to the wounds, wounds that need to be addressed.
- Hearing means clearly understanding what is being said.
- Example of the baby – different cries representing different needs.
- As a parent, if you stop and listening, you can distinguish the need communicated in the cry.
- Ways the church will address:
- Continue to honor the Stewarts
- Assist Janelle, Brennan, and Lawrence where we can
- Identify a way to permanently memorialize Monty
- Gather as a church, no set agenda. Be with each other spend time telling our stories, and really try to listen.
- We need to practice listening, hearing, understanding and be able to communicate back: Reflective Listening
- This body, the leaders will reach out and listen, work to care for each other, work towards building a goal. But this requires everyone’s participation.
- Jesus Saves
- Come As You Are
- He is Our Peace (with Prayer)
- Communion: More Than Amazing
- Offering: Come As You Are
- It’s okay to call for help when we are in need of help.
- We are all brothers and sisters to carry each other.
- Life is difficult
- When we become a community, we bear one another’s burden. The burden can be of any difficulty.
- We are to help another to alleviate a burden, continually. We will face it.
- When we do this, we there is a promise with the fulfillment of the Law of Love. (John 15:12; Gal 5:14; James 1:2-3;
- How do we help:
- First, look around, see your brother and sister and notice if there’s a burden.
- Second, that person has to be open and honest with our struggle.
- Third, pass your burden to the Lord (Psalm 55:22), but allow others to help (2 Cor 7:5-7)
- Fourth, look for simple, practical ways to help (financial, physical, etc): send words of encouragement, provide food, make a visit, etc
- Be ready to carry each other’s burdens.
- Today is the Day
- God of Wonders
- Great are You Lord
- Potters Hand (with Prayer)
- Communion: Remembrance
- Offering: Today is Day
Pastor Jeff Purganan
- Have hope not only because we’re told as Christians, but hope because God works, he’s revealed in His works.
- Nothing more important than God’s faithfulness in us, and ours in Him.
- We are sent out the share the Good News of Christ, but we must stop and see those in need. Let’s not be the Christians who walk past needs, hurts, and sick; the unwanted and undesirables.
- Stop and seeing means listening to others. Don’t miss the point.
Transforming lives through the love of Christ