- We are all called to live as children of God
- Thus, it’s the way we’re called to live our life, together
- 1 John 3:1: We are sons/daughter of His love. He knows us. We are his beloved children. We are to seek fellowship with each other.
- 1 John 3:2: All of us who embrace Jesus has been adopted as God’s child, in his family. We inherit God’s love, provision. When are adopted, we begin to look like him.
- 1 John 3:3: Living pure, by living like Jesus.
- 1 John 3:4-5: If you choose to live in sin (any sin), then you are living in moral anarchy. Are you choosing to be a moral anarchist?
- 1 John 3:6: How’s your relationship with Christ? Are you seeking God intimately?
- 1 John 3:7: Live like God. Imitate Jesus. Seriously – are you asking, “What would Jesus do?”
Transforming lives through the love of Christ