Pastor Jeff Purganan
- Emphasis on mentoring the youth. Actively participate in the youth.
- Jeff cited individual who were critical influences in his walk, Steve and Peggy.
- It’s difficult to lie to yourself if you surround yourself with people who are truthful, hold you accountable.
- There is no references in scripture to abandon children, the young. Quite the opposite!
- Children can hold us, adults accountable. Can cut through lies and excuses and get us to face truth, authenticity.
- Adults: embrace our role. The hope is we building them up to be brothers and sisters in Christ!