Pastor Jeff Purganan
- Giving: Tithing is not a tax. It isn’t that 10% is God’s and 90% is ours. Everything we have, everything we are is God’s. What really the intent of what God wants us to do?
- The intent is to set aside a portion of funds to fulfill a vision.
- In the church it includes place to gather, services and ministries and acts (support people in service).
- Giving is enabler to for the Kingdom to grow.
- Giving is more than money. It is giving of yourself and then allowing the church to fulfill a vision.
- Give according to your richness – richness can be more than money. It can include your experience, vision, prayer, energy…
- This body had the opportunity to identify what we want and should do, and to make it happen by giving according to our richness. We need to set aside a portion of our riches so when the need arises, make it the need happen.