- Signs that points to the second advent, when Jesus comes again.
- Life is difficult – not always, do not bring fulfillment, change comes, etc. We see it happening today (e.g. recent shootings)(Luke 21:25-26)
- Anticipate your help (Luke 21:27-28). People come to help, by reflecting Jesus.
- Look for God’s Kingdom to break in (Luke 21:29-31)
- Don’t get lackadaisical (Luke 21:32). He is coming again! We’ve heard this before, but don’t get lazy about this message. It is not a scare tactic, but something to embrace and anticipate! Be ready!
- Hold to Jesus’ words (Luke 21:32). If done, a difference would be made in the world.
- Don’t miss the expectation of Christ’s coming (Luke 21:34-35)
- Stay awake! (Luke 21:36)
Transforming lives through the love of Christ